Wok Steel Wood Handle 350 mm Matfer
- Thick stainless steel body.
- The wooden handle has a “cool-touch” feature.
- Aluminum diffusing sandwich base with shape memory for perfectly even cooking.
- Base covered with magnetic stainless steel disk for induction.
- Reinforced non-drip rim.
Traditional wok with wood handle. The shape is compatible with an induction hob.
The seasoning, once added, will allow cooking almost without fat.
The subsequent high-temperature cooking guarantees a clean frying pan without bacteria.
Quick guide for the best results when cooking with wok
Before first use – place the pan in hot water for a few minutes and use a brush to remove any traces of the protective layer.
- Dry the pan
- Fry a few peelings or slices of potato
- Sprinkle generously with salt
- Put in oil for a few minutes, then discard
- Heat the pan again with a little oil, remove from the heat and wipe with paper.
Cooking with cast iron wok
Our stainless steel wok is ideal for:
- searing meats
- browning omelets
- grilling fish
- stir fry chicken with vegetables (check this recipe “12 minutes stir-fried chicken with vegetable wok cooking“)
- see food
A wok can even be used for smoking meat and cheese.
You can learn how in this one-minute video, “How to Use Your Wok as a Smoker – CHOW Tip”
When sufficiently heated, the wok causes a rapid Maillard reaction, ensuring good coloring without overcooking.
Check this six-minute video for the best cooking results, “How To Cook With A Wok“.
Carbon steel wok – After use
Wipe the pan with paper or, if necessary, rinse in hot water.
Wash without using a degreasing detergent.
Dry and lightly re-grease.
Discover our wide range of Professional Tableware: plates, cutlery, and glassware!
For over 30 years, GDuke has been a steady companion of Irish chefs, hotels, and restaurants.
We offer high-quality catering and kitchen products.
HORECA customers should contact us directly.