Imperia Titania Manual Pasta Machine Chromed
For lovers of Italian design and style.
Icon of Made in Italy Design.
The pasta you make with Imperia Titania is unlike any other.
Choose your preferred thickness, create the perfect consistency, and enjoy homemade pasta like never before.
Guaranteed to make fresh and clean pasta.
The machine is made entirely of high-quality chrome steel, processed, and assembled in Italy.
The smallest details of each part are designed to enhance its elegance, and ensure product durability and simplicity.
Imperia Pasta Machines are renowned for their high quality and ease of use.
- Solid steel
- wooden handle
- sturdy, steadfast table clamp
Imperia Titania sets the standard for home Pasta Machines across the world.
Incredibly simple to use.
The wooden handle allows you to quickly and comfortably produce professional pasta with minimal effort.
Your preparation speeds will be drastically improved.
Chrome-plated, the machine is also extremely robust and long-lasting, giving you excellent results.
An optional ravioli tray and roller can be purchased separately to give you even more variety in pasta shapes.
Comercial pasta machine – Product features
Length: 7 1/2″
Width: 6 1/3″
Height: 4 3/4″
Product Weight: 6 lbs.
- Material Chrome plated.
- Finish – handle Wood
- Colour Silver
- Hand crank operation for maximum precision
- Allows you to make your own pasta from scratch
- Smooth handle action
- Comfortable wooden grip
- Optional variety of cutters
Pasta machine – Best and Useful Tips
- Mix soft-wheat and durum wheat flour for tastier pasta;
- Do not use cold eggs straight out of the refrigerator;
- Clean the rollers of the machine by feeding a little dough between them;
- Preserve the home-made dried pasta for no more than 1 month;
- You can freeze freshly cut pasta, but always consume it within 1 month;
- Do not add salt to homemade pasta dough. In Italy, we add salt to the boiling water!
Impera Titania pasta machine – care and maintenance
Only a few precautions are required for Imperia Titania Pasta Machine to last a long time.
Never wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher!
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the machine after use
- To ensure thorough cleaning, the roller combs can be removed
- Push the comb-holder sideways (round part made of steel)
- Lift the comb-holder on one side and take it out of its seat
- Stick one end of the comb-holder in the hole of the anti-friction resin comb
- Lift the steel rod and extract the comb from its seat
- Reassemble the combs by repeating the steps described above in reverse order
- Remove the cutting part of the machine by lifting it with your hands, making it slide in the special guides
- Assemble the accessories on the machine by repeating this operation in reverse order
- If necessary, lubricate the ends of the cutting rollers with Vaseline oil.
In this three-minute video “Easy cleaning the scrapers of an Imperia pasta machine” you can see the whole process.
GDuke Professional Quality Cookware and Kitchenware.
Leading Irish catering and kitchen products supplier to hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, and other hospitality businesses.