IMPERIA Manual Pasta Machine Chromed
For lovers of Italian design and style.
The manual pasta machine is made entirely of high-quality chrome steel, processed, and assembled in Italy.
The smallest details of each part are designed to enhance its elegance, and ensure product durability and simplicity.
The hand-operated machine allows you to make pasta as wide as 150mm and in six different thicknesses.
Incredibly simple to use.
The wooden handle allows you to quickly and comfortably produce professional pasta with minimal effort.
Chrome-plated, our manual pasta machine is also extremely robust and long-lasting.
An optional ravioli tray and roller can be purchased separately to give you even more variety in pasta shapes.
- Dimensions 6(H) x 7(W) x 8(D)”/ 160 x 185 x 205mm
- Material Chrome plated
- Finish – handle Wood
- Weight 3.45kg
- Colour Silver
- Hand crank operation for maximum precision
- Allows you to make your own pasta from scratch
- Makes pasta as wide as 150mm in a variety of depths
- Smooth handle action
- Comfortable wooden grip
- Optional variety of cutters
Preparing fresh homemade pasta with your manual pasta machine
How to prepare pasta sheets step-by-step guide
- Set the adjustment knob of the machine to number 0, so that the two smooth rollers are fully open
- Feed a ball of dough through the rollers and turn the crank clockwise
- Lightly dust both sides of the pasta sheet with flour and fold it in half
- Feed the pasta sheet through the smooth rollers again, 5-6 times until the pasta sheet is long and regular in shape
- Cut the pasta sheet in two and dust each piece lightly with flour on both sides
Now, it’s time to use your manual pasta machine:
- Set the adjustment knob to 1 and pass the pasta sheet through just once
- et the adjustment knob to 2 and pass the pasta sheet through once more
- Set the adjustment knob to 3, and so on until you reach the desired thickness*
- Cut the pasta sheet crosswise into pieces about 25cm long and dust them lightly with flour again
*(the recommended thickness setting is no. 6 for fettuccine and no. 7 for tagliolini)
If you want to know more about types of Italian pasta, check this 3-minute video “The Perfect Guide to Pasta Shapes | The Chiappas”
Useful tips to make the most of your pasta maker
- Mix soft-wheat and durum wheat flour for tastier pasta;
- Do not use cold eggs straight out of the refrigerator;
- Clean the rollers of the manual pasta machine by feeding a little dough between them;
- Preserve the home-made dried pasta for no more than 1 month;
- You can freeze freshly cut pasta, but always consume it within 1 month;
Do not add salt to homemade pasta dough. In Italy, we add salt to the boiling water!
Impera Pasta Machine Care and maintenance
Only a few precautions are required for Imperia Pasta Machine to last a long time.
Never wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher!
Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the machine after use.
To ensure thorough cleaning, the roller combs can be removed:
- push the comb-holder sideways (round part made of steel);
- lift the comb-holder on one side and take it out of its seat;
- stick one end of the comb-holder in the hole of the anti-friction resin comb;
- lift the steel rod and extract the comb from its seat;
- reassemble the combs by repeating the steps described above in reverse order.
Remove the cutting part of the manual pasta machine by lifting it with your hands, making it slide in the special guides.
Assemble the accessories on the machine by repeating this operation in reverse order.
If necessary, lubricate the ends of the cutting rollers with Vaseline oil.
GDuke Professional Quality Cookware and Kitchenware.
Leading Catering and kitchen Products Supplier to Irish Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Bakeries and other Hospitality businesses
For HORECA customers, please follow the link HORECA Ireland.