Matfer Bourgeat Stainless Steel Saucepan LIDs
Stainless steel lids to suit both Excellence and Tradition Series saucepans.
Material: Stainless Steel
Various Sizes (16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36 and 40 cm)
French standard NF and us NSF
Made in France
Discover our wide range of Professional Tableware: plates, cutlery, and glassware!
Saucepan lids – measurements
If you are purchasing a saucepan lid after you have already bought a Matfer Bourgeat high-quality saucepan,
this is how you can know the right length to order:
- Place a pot on a flat surface
- If you can, put a lid on a paper
- Imagen furthest points
- Mark the ends
- Measure the distance
- Order the adequate saucepan lid
When you should use saucepan lids
Although chefs usually don’t use lids*, we highly recommend covering pots and pans while cooking.
- The first reason is energy saving.
- Cooking is quicker, preserving more nutritional elements.
- You can do something else, not warring that the food will burn
- Nothing can get into the dish
*Chefs and professional cooks usually don’t use lids because they have to prepare food fast.
Also, they have to taste food often to achieve a good taste.
www.gduke.com has been a steady companion of Irish Chefs and Restaurants for years.
We provide them with High-Quality Catering Products.