Sabatier Professional Knives
Having a good set of knives in the kitchen will increase the number of things that you can cook enormously. The Sabatier Knifes are forged in a single mass of stainless steel. The steel Z50C13, Rockwell 54-56 HRC, tempered, ground and polished crosswise to produce a high-quality tool with great cutting power, cutting hardness and balance. POM handles are manually set and mounted on the tang using three through rivets.
Professional Knives set includes for following:
- 20cm Bread Knife
- 17cm Carving Fork
- 30cm Round Steel
- 25cm Chef’s Knife
- 25cm Slicing Knife
- 13cm Boning Knife
- 15cm Fillet Knife Flexible
- 10cm Lemon/Tomato Knife with Micro-serrated Blade
- 8cm Paring Knife with molded handle
- 38cm Magnetic Knife Rack
- Sharpening Stone
These knives are part of a set. Individual knives can also be purchased separately.
How to storage Kitchen Knives Set
We recommend that you store your knives near your worktop on a magnetic bar, making sure that they are out of the reach of children. This will protect your blade from damage and keep your knives safe.
Material : Stainless steel
Handle : POM
Colour : Black
Size : Various
Made in France
Check out our Range of Quality Knives
- paring knife : this knife allows you to peel and cut vegetables.
- slicing knife or chef’s knife : this knife is used to cut meat and vegetables.
- slicing kitchen : this narrow blade knife is used to cut slices of meat or cut poultries.
- meat knife or boning : it is used for pieces of meat with a bone.
- bread knife, tomato knife : tooth knife
- important that these knives are 100% forged that is to say made with a single piece of metal