Sabatier Boning Knives
are forged in a single mass of stainless steel. The steel Z50C13, Rockwell 54-56 HRC, is tempered, ground and polished crosswise to produce a high-quality tool with great cutting power, cutting hardness and balance. POM handles are manually set and mounted on the tang using three through rivets.
Storage: We recommend that you store your knives near your worktop on a magnetic bar, making sure that they are out of the reach of children. This will protect your blade from damage and keep your knives safe.
Material : Stainless steel
Handle : POM
Colour : Black
Size : 20 cm
Made in France
Check out our Range of Quality Knives
- paring knife : this knife allows you to peel and cut vegetables.
- slicing knife or chef’s knife : this knife is used to cut meat and vegetables.
- slicing kitchen : this narrow blade knife is used to cut slices of meat or cut poultries.
- meat knife or boning : it is used for pieces of meat with a bone.
- bread knife, tomato knife : tooth knife
- important that these knives are 100% forged that is to say made with a single piece of metal