RAK porcelain plate
RAK Porcelain is the perfect answer when a balance between functionality, durability, and elegance is essential.
Elegant tableware and dinnerware are perfect for everyday usage, as well as for formal occasions.
Porcelain plate is classic, timeless, and versatile.
Porcelain plates have multiple uses:
- Dinner plates
- Party serving dishes
- Hotel tableware
- Respected restaurants’ mandatory dishes
- Perfect gift as a part of dining table sets
- Decorative items that enhance the elegance of any room and area
Porcelain Plate Care
- RAK hotel-grade porcelain is microwave, dishwasher, and salamander safe
- Most key items are guaranteed against chipping when used under normal conditions
- To preserve the glaze of the flat asymmetrical things, always stack vertically and do not slide one piece onto another.
In the dishwasher:
- Follow the recommendations of your cleaning product supplier regarding the amount of detergent and cleaning products to use.
- Ensure the dishwashing machine is well-serviced (80% of problems are due to low-quality maintenance of the dishwashing machine).
- Always rinse the porcelain after use before loading it into the dishwasher.
- Chipping is usually the result of rough handling during the washing process or storage.
- Clean any food remaining on the dinnerware by using a specific utensil.
Flat porcelain plate – more useful info
- RAK porcelain plate is non-toxic and made of premium porcelain.
- Part of Bone China collection – RAK Porcelain
- They are reliable and extremely durable.
Very elegant, white dinnerware is perfect for everyday use as well as for formal occasions.
Timeless and classic, porcelain plates have been used for centuries in any respectable kitchen.
Ideal both for homes, hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality service businesses.
Flat plates are used to serve:
- main course
- side dish
Generally, flat plates are tableware and dinnerware used for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Unavoidable in any family gathering, parties, anniversaries, celebrations, and other events.
When bought online, RAK plates are well packed and protected for transport.
They will arrive in perfect condition, safely coated with impact-protected material.
GDuke recommendation – flat plate serving and handling tips
11-minute video: 28 IDEAS ON HOW TO PLATE FOOD LIKE A CHEF
4-minute video: How to carry plates – restaurant server training
Porcelain plate Ireland imported by Gduke Dublin
GDuke has been professional quality cookware and kitchenware supplier for your home and business for over 30 years
Leading catering supplier to Irish
- Bakeries, and
- other Hospitality businesses
with high-quality catering products.
HORECA customers should contact us directly.