- Suitable for food contact.
- Certified to current European standards.
- The level base for stability.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Dimentions: Ø9cm h6cm, 25cl
- Made from a natural coconut shell, each bowl is a unique masterpiece.
How to use coconut bowl
Surprise your guests, and add mystery, adventure, joy, or a tropical atmosphere to a breakfast, dinner, or party table.
Suitable for home kitchens, restaurants, hotels, and cafes.
In your coconut bowl, you can serve the following:
- Main course
- Fresh fruits
However you use coconut shell bowls, the food will definitely look more enticing, and it will taste better.
Use your imagination. Put smiles on your guests’ faces.
Surprise people, you love and care about with a gift. Wrap it in some bland or exotic paper and enjoy their reaction.
It will never fail.
The coconut bowl set is the ideal gift for
- young couples,
- restaurant owners,
- adventurous spouses,
- homecoming parties,
- catering events.
Whichever food you serve, it will taste more natural and healthy.
Interesting facts about coconut shell bowls
Since each bowl is made from discarded coconut shell, it keeps a unique feel and looks.
Perfect dish for the socially responsible, planet-saving people and nature-lovers.
Zero-waste conciseness was the primary motive for processing coconut shells, but it has become a trend in modern kitchens.
The additional benefit of purchasing coconut bowls is the support you’ll provide to people from undeveloped countries who collect, process, and decorate shells.
Each coconut bowl is biodegradable and can be used multiple times.
How to wash and care for your coconut bowl
Do not put the coconut shell bowl in the dishwasher!
- The best way to care for your coco bowl is to wash it by hand in warm (not hot) water, using mild soap or detergent.
- Let it dry naturally, or use a gentle dishcloth.
- Do not slice food while it’s in the bowl.
- The best way to eat food is with wooden spoons or chopsticks.
- Try not to use metal cutlery.
- Keep it in a dry space away from heat sources.
- Do not expose it to acidic food or too hot content.
Check this one-minute video, “Caring for Coconut bowls“,
If you want to make a coconut shell bowl by yourself, please check the 4-minute video:
Coconut bowls Ireland – HORECA
If you are a restaurant owner, catering company, hotel manager, or chef, contact us.
We have special deals for HORECA customers.