Sabatier Sharpening Steel
Use Steel regularly to maintain the edge of you knives (not for toothed, serrated blades). Caution, the sharpening steel is manufactured using high-carbon steel. Never leave it wet or put it into a dishwasher. Check out some tips how to sharpen your knife using Sabatier Steel Sharpening.
Handle – Black Plastic
Sharpening Rod Material: Stainless Steel
Dishwasher – No
Size & Shape: 23cm & 30cm in Diamond, Oval, or Round
www.gduke.com has been a steady companion of Irish Chefs, and Restaurants for years.
We source and supply High Quality Catering Products.
- paring knife : this knife allows you to peel and cut vegetables.
- slicing knife or chef’s knife : this knife is used to cut meat and vegetables.
- slicing kitchen : this narrow blade knife is used to cut slices of meat or cut poultries.
- meat knife or boning : it is used for pieces of meat with a bone.
- bread knife, tomato knife : tooth knife