Sabatier Ideal Carving Fork
The whole fork is forged in a single piece of stainless steel. The steel Z50C13, Rockwell 54-56 HRC, is tempered and polished crosswise to produce a high-quality tool, great cutting power, cutting hardness and balance. Plastic handles are manually set and mounted on the tang using three through rivets.
This items can be combined with a carving, kitchen or slicing knife.
Fork Size: 17 cm
Fork Material: Stainless Steel
Handle: Black Plastic
- paring knife : this knife allows you to peel and cut vegetables.
- slicing knife or chef’s knife : this knife is used to cut meat and vegetables.
- slicing kitchen : this narrow blade knife is used to cut slices of meat or cut poultries.
- meat knife or boning : it is used for pieces of meat with a bone.
- bread knife, tomato knife : tooth knife
- important that these knives are 100% forged that is to say made with a single piece of metal