Enamel Serving Bowl 14cm CathrineHolm Cathedral
Iconic Cathrineholm Nordic Scandinavian design enameled tableware.
A new and elegant look with the Cathrineholm Cathedral Collection series.
Cathedral is the essence of the mix and match trend.
Celebrating the use of different shapes and colors.
The design is relatively simple but easy to recognize with its outer surface of steel, entirely in line with the Scandinavian design style.
Cathedral is designed to be used at the coffee table or for small snacks – but only your imagination stops you.
- The bowl is made of steel.
- You can almost mirror the glossy outside of the bowl
- The inside is painted deep blue, black, or white.
- The enamel serving bowl is a classic design that will decorate your shelf, coffee table, or window sill.
Use the bowl to serve treats for the coffee or fill it with your favorite candy.
Ideas for the use of your new serving bowls
Instead of writing, we chose the best serving ideas.
Please look at how you can make the most of your exquisite CantherineHolm enamel serving bowls.
Serving vegetable dishes
Cathrineholm Cathedral Enamel Serving Bowl 14cm
Each Cathrineholm product is unique and handmade in steel with extremely durable porcelain enamel.
Since each product is handmade, there may be slight variations in pattern and shade.
A patina can develop along the edges of the bowl over time.
This is entirely natural and can be easily removed with the help of a bit of cooking oil.
Heat, strong liquid detergents, and microwaves will damage this exquisite serving bowl!
- Do not wash the enamel serving bowl in the dishwasher.
- Use mild detergent and wash it in warm water.
- Do not put it in the microwave.
- Do not expose it to an open flame.
- Do not put it on the hob or in the oven.
How to clean enamelware
GDuke recommends: Use a damp cloth to wash the product.
HORECA – Serving bowl for restaurant and hotel
GDuke professional-quality cookware and kitchenware.
Leading catering and kitchen Products Supplier to Irish hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, and other hospitality businesses.